
The other day I spent some time on Etsy admiring all of it's homemade goodness..... Hey, I may not be that creative, but I sure can admire all you people who are! And I stumbled across Lou and Lee Handmade Originals.
I fell in love.
Unfortunately, Sadie would rip these out in like 0.2 seconds and I can barely convince Ava to brush her hair, let alone put anything girly in it. But just because I may not be able to enjoy...... doesn't mean you can't. Maybe you have daughters that aren't such tomboys. Do take a look... you might like!

I love the tiny flowers on this one. And I love, love that the whole headband is made from felt and won't squeeze too tight.

The colors are great in this one. The blue is so pretty against the yellow.

This one is nice too!

The clips are great! They are small ( i'm not a big fan of the flowers that are bigger than your child's head... you know what I'm talking about)
And I think I could probably get Sadie to keep them in.... I hope.















1 comments:
Fun! I just heard about the same website last week. My friend says they have great amber necklaces that help babies with teething.
Post a Comment