so over the next few weeks, I'll be playing a little catch up. I'll start with Halloween.
At the last minute Spence and I decided on our costumes.... I'm talkin like an hour before the Halloween party.

Can you guess what we are? I am Joe Dirt. Spence is a nerd. I told him it wasn't a far stretch for him.
And I don't know why I end up dressing like a man each year for Halloween. Every time I look at the pictures, I get creeped out.

Sadie was THE CUTEST cheerleader. Spence wants me to make it clear to everyone that she is NOT a BYU cheerleader... she's just a cheerleader.

Ava originally planned on being Batman this year... but at the last minute changed her mind and wore her skeleton costume from 2 years ago. She didn't seem to mind that it was way too small and I wasn't going to argue with her.















0 comments:
Post a Comment