At this very moment we are in flight! Can you believe what amazing technology is available these days? I am having a hard time believing it myself! Anyway, we have just left this beautiful and sunny place below:
Orlando, Florida AKA the sunshine state.

And we are on our way back to Utah ...... which I assume looks a little bit like this:
AKA not so sunshinny (yes I made that up, so what)

Spence is sitting to my right quietly reading a book. He's so cute when he doesn't know I'm watching him. Crap he just caught me!
He's a little bummed that he didn't get the window seat and frankly so am I. It's so much easier to lean up against him when he's leaning up against the window!
While we were in Florida, Spence spent most of his time in meetings, which gave me an opportunity to get a little more Christmas shopping done. It was fun. I found a ZARA.
Our last day there we decided to go to Epcot. The last time we were there we were both probably around 12 years old. It was fun too.
BUT ......
I can't wait to see my little munchkins! Seriously! One of the best parts about traveling is coming home and seeing your kids again. I love it!
We will be home soon....... just a couple more hours! I may even get home in time to walk Ava to school!















0 comments:
Post a Comment