Monday, December 07, 2009

There is a new Del Taco in Layton ...........



Photo of Del Taco


.... just down the street from our house, to be exact.
And why am I posting about Del Taco, you ask? Because my husband is obsessed with it. Spencer has eaten there every day for the last 2 weeks! Sometimes more than once in the same day! If you are laughing right now, it's because you know my husband. And you know that he gets pretty darn passionate and obsessive about the things he likes. ..... golf ...... work ....... football ...... Mexico ......... flossing his teeth ....... and yes, Del Taco.

..........The following is a conversation that we had last week..........

WEDNESDAY

Spence: Ugh! I am SO sick of Del Taco! I can't even think about Del Taco! I've eaten there way too much!

Cass: well, you have eaten there like every day!

Spence: I know. I am NEVER eating there again!


FRIDAY

Cass: (calling Spencer's cell) Hey babe! What you doin?

Spence: Nothin, just getting something to eat for lunch.

Cass: Oh ya? Where at?

Spence: (silence) .........uh ...... Del Taco.



3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Okay, that's hilarious!

LUKE AND MONICA said...

Totally sounds like Spence! Haha

Lisa said...

My husband sounds like your husband. He is obsessed with Del Taco too!! He was so excited when it came to Layton! Cute blog!