She's been throwing up all over the house (sorry ...... probably too much info)
My mini Bissel carpet cleaner has sure come in handy.
Thanks Mom.


We've resorted to making her a cozy bed in the bathroom.
Poor little pumpkin.


Posted by spenceandcass at Saturday, December 12, 2009
3 comments:
Oh, that is crappy! Poor little Sadie! I hope you are using your oils! Try to use Oregano, On Guard, Frankinscense, and Lemon on the bottoms of her feet with Coconut Oil three times a day and do the spinal treatment on her two times a day. Call me if you have any questions!
I feel your pain, Beau is sick too! Hang in there.
Poor thing! It is so sad to see those little ones get sick like that. Hope she's feeling better. Maybe it was the popcorn garland. :) Parker would have taken the popcorn garland, dipped it in the toilet, and THEN eaten it. Sicko!!
p.s. I am also a Del Taco enthusiast!! I was so pumped when I saw it over there. When ever I work I get done so late, and I am SO hungry, and it is pretty much the only thing open- so I make a Del Stopo and pick me up 3 crisp tacos and a soft chicken- $2.14 can't be that!! MMmmmmm... I'm hungry... and I work tonight!! Yay for me!!
Post a Comment