Sunday, July 05, 2009

Funny kid

I was listening to Michael Jackson's "Man in the Mirror" today.
Ava looked up at me and said, "Mom, why does that guy have the hiccups?"


pS:  I added this song to my playlist so you could have a listen. :)

3 comments:

Moose said...

She is such a cutie! How funny! We bought the tubes and left them there in the garage...go try it! We had an awesome time! Mia

Hillary Vaughan said...

She is so funny! I think I have listened to M J more in the past week than I have for a long time! My girls keep asking me what is wrong with his nose! Ha
We do live up by my parents in Mountain Green. Just 2 miles away. Are you going to the Reunion? I can't decide?

Sherice said...

Ha ha... sounds like hicups to me. Hey when you figure out how to bend yourself into a human pretzel let me know. It looks just not right.