Sunday, July 05, 2009

4th of July and Kaysville city parade

Lot's of fancy floats!

Lot's of cool free stuff!

And most important ....... CANDY!!!

Me and Aves

Sadie trying to hide from Mommy


Ava watching the parade 

Aunt "Naee"  and Sadie

Uncle Lance giving Sadie a good view of the parade

Ava trying to smile with a mouth full of candy
and Sadie giving me a dirty look.

Look at that cute squishy face!

2 comments:

Baldwin Fam said...

Aw! I love Sadie's squishiness! She's like a bigger version of Alex. :) And that last picture of her is adorable.

LUKE AND MONICA said...

I can't wait to see those little cute girls! Under two weeks and we will be up there. Better get "our" room ready. I know you guys only built that room and bathroom for us. Just like Jerry and Marva have a room at Sherry's house we have one at yours :) hahaha...