Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Yikes!


My first attempt at baking Ava's birthday cake didn't go so well.

I didn't realize that I bought an Angel Food Cake mix.

Have you ever tried frosting one of these puppies?  It kind of soaks up all the frosting  :)

Wish me better luck tomorrow!

I'm going to need it.

5 comments:

Bryce and Janica said...

I'm glad you did a trial run, that looks like smurf poop. Don't worry cooking isn't everyone's forte, we all have our things : )

Bryce and Janica said...

Oh ya a reply to your question, no I'm not going, how about you and Spencer? If not, maybe we can have our own little get together at my house, keep me posted.

Amber Jensen said...

Oh Cassie! That is the funniest thing I have seen all week! You are hilarious!

Bonnie said...

Funny! I love it. How did it taste? You're so funny.

THE WILSONS said...

Hey Cassie... nice cake. LOL Just do what I always do... Dick's bakery in Centerville makes fabulous cakes!! :)

We're still alive. I think I've given up on blogging... but I'm always checking yours out. We're doing great. Loving LA. Headed to Utah next week. How's the neighborhood?

Jenny