
( Please enjoy this picture of a knitted poop for visual effect :0) )
( I cannot take credit for it.....I do not knit )
If you are a parent, I'm sure you have experienced it.
Ya, I'm talking about poop in the tub.
This morning I got the kids in the bathtub after breakfast. I scrubbed them both down and got them nice and clean. Ava wanted to get out first, so I dried her off and took her too her room to get dressed....... when I heard Sadie screaming at the top of her lungs eweee!! EWEEE!! I rushed back to the bathroom to find.... yep you guessed it..... a floater! More like 3 floaters, but who's counting. I looked at her terrified face and just started laughing. She truly was scared half to death and was backed way in to the corner of the tub trying to escape.
Now I am proud to say that this is the first time my little Sadie has ever pooped in the tub. It happened way too often with her big sister.
What the heck, might as well tell the Ava poop story too!
Spencer had gotten Ava in the tub and then had gone in the other room for a few minutes. When he came back, he noticed that the water had a slight brownish tint to it. There conversation went something like this:
Dad: Ava! Did you poop in the tub?
Ava: No Daddy.
Dad: Are you sure? Why is the water brown?
Ava: Because I pooped.
Dad: But you said you didn't poop in the tub!
Ava: I didn't poop in the tub Daddy! Look! I put it over there!
Spence turned his head to the direction she was pointing and to his horror he saw a big pile of poo on the bathtub ledge.
So technically..... the poop was not in the tub, right?
Hey, at least she cleans up after herself.
Please excuse all of the potty talk. I just have to write the funny things down so I don't forget them. And I am aware that I am the only one that might find them funny.
Until next time!
















12 comments:
Too funny! It's not the most pleasant thing to clean up but hey she did help you out on that part. Hilarious!
Hilarious!! I'm laughing out loud! :)
That is so funny. Thanks for the laugh. Where in the world did you get a knitted poop?
That is so funny!!! Is that your knitted poop or just a pic you got on the net? You always make my day!!!
Oh your girls are hilarious! Love them!
Hey I need some more help, please tell me how to change my header, it is ugly.
that is HILARIOUS!! It sure entertained me:)
I think everyone has one of these stories, but just afraid to tell. Glad to can laugh. Kids are the best!
N
This brings back memories! Audrey used to start grunting as soon as her bum hit the water. I swear she pooped in EVERY bath she took for a whole year. Good times. Thanks for the laugh!
GO to Janae and Ryan on my blog and look at their header, I love it. Thanks for changing the text. Your such a sweet heart.
That is hysterical!! I love how Sadie was scared of it, so funny! And where did you find knitted poop!?
Ava's story is hilarious! Atleast she knew you didn't want it in the tub!
Post a Comment