Thursday, April 09, 2009

I'm her servant


Last night while I was tucking Ava into bed she asked me to bring her her sippy cup.  I told her to get into bed and settle down and I would bring it to her.  She then said, "ya Mom cuz your my servant."  

Yes Ava .........  servant is another word for Mother.

6 comments:

Hillary Vaughan said...

That is so funny! Your kids are hilarious! I loved the Poop story, it makes me feel better that we all go through these same things, it's all pay back from our parents!!!

Heather said...

That is too funny but so true. I tell my kids that all the time!!

Amber Jensen said...

I know exactly how you feel. I am totally the servant around here. The problem is, that we train them to think that. For the first 3 years of their lives we do everything for them. Kids are smart little stinkers!

Moose said...

Sooooo funny! Good to catch up on your blog! This is Mia!

Bryce and Janica said...

you so have your hands full with that one!

LUKE AND MONICA said...

Oh Ava... :) I love her!