Monday, March 30, 2009

She takes after her DAD!

We sat down to a nice breakfast of blueberry pancakes Sunday morning.   And as Ava snarfed hers down, she suddenly looked up at me and said, "Mmmm, these Pancakes are damn good Mom!"

(I wish I could have been a better example..... by not giggling.)




16 comments:

Sarah said...

K-that is the funniest thing I've heard all day. Thanks for the laugh.

The Johnson Fam said...

Damnit...why do kids have to pick up on everything their parents say??? Ha ha ha! I guess I shouldnt find it funny, but I do! I would have had to walk away from laughing. They must have been some awesome pancakes.

The Johnson Fam said...

Cassie-The Little Gym that we go to is in Salt Lake right up on Foothill drive. Im not sure where you live, but they have them all over. They have a website that you can check out, Im pretty sure it is thelittlegym.com.

Amber Jensen said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! I just want to pinch her little
cheeks! I love it!

LUKE AND MONICA said...

Oh my that is so hilarious! Geez Spence why can't you be a better example! Look what you are teaching your kids:). Hahaha

Jenni said...

She cracks me up!!! You will NEVER have a dull life with her!

Bertie said...

LOL! That is too funny!:)

Monica said...

I am laughing SOOOOO hard right now. Thanks Ava for the laugh girl...she is hilarious!!

Brandee & Julie said...

Oh I love it! I used to say my kids were naughty, but I've decided it's just bad parenting. What can you do?

Kelli said...

That is so funny!! Sounds like my kids. After a weekend with Johnny's dad they are saying all sorts of things when they come back. Ava is so beautiful! It was great to run into you the other day!

MegBass said...

Thats awesome!!!! How could you not laugh!! LOVE those girls!

Unknown said...

Bahama Bucks is the best damn shaved ice in the world! They have every flavor imaginable & they add this cream to it. Oh, it is so smooth and delicious. I can't eat a snow cone anymore. It tastes icky compared to this piece of heaven. But, sadly I will be saying good bye to Bahama Bucks when I move into my haunted house in Massachusetts!

Unknown said...

Oops, I am on my husbands account. Ignore the Lennard name, its me, Amber Jensen!

Alicia said...

Ohh funny!! At least she didn't say it at church like one of mine did!!! When are we going to dinner?

Bryce and Janica said...

Let's just hope she doesn't pick up on some of the other words you say, huh,huh? Sometimes I think I'am going to make the worst parent, because when my neices and nephews say stuff like that, I can't help but laugh, and then my sister yells at me and says, "oh you just wait!" Well, I guess we'll just have to see huh? I say enjoy it while you can, there's plenty of time for the bar of soap.

Nanette said...

HILARIOUS! kids can get away with that. Looking forward to seeing you guys.

N