nice...I love it. We should just arrange the marriage now. She could be the breadwinner, Hayden will just teach sword fighting or something. We'll have to meet at the gateway soon, after this cold spell.
Hey Cassie... We're still alive and I check everyone else's blogs all the time. I haven't updated mine forever. So sorry... but I'll quit being a slacker and get to it! I'm into the facebook thing now. It's so much easier.
Ava is adorable!! :) How are you guys? How's the old neighborhood. I think it about it all the time and really miss it. It's quite different in Los Angeles. :)
Email me sometime... jwilson3154@yahoo.com I'd love to hear from you.
Hi Cassie-it's Hillary Hislop. Just thought I would say Hello and see how you are doing. The last time I saw you was in Target when I was Prego! Your girls look just like you, they are darling!
15 comments:
How cute is that! I love their little imaginations!
PS I already bought Dash and Deisel BOY stuff :)
Where is the plumber's crack?
nice...I love it. We should just arrange the marriage now. She could be the breadwinner, Hayden will just teach sword fighting or something. We'll have to meet at the gateway soon, after this cold spell.
Cassie,
You rock, I love my blog. Friday is going to be great.
she is too cute.
no.way. that is hilarious! I'm loving the tool belt. hehehe...
Hey Cassie...
We're still alive and I check everyone else's blogs all the time. I haven't updated mine forever. So sorry... but I'll quit being a slacker and get to it! I'm into the facebook thing now. It's so much easier.
Ava is adorable!! :) How are you guys? How's the old neighborhood. I think it about it all the time and really miss it. It's quite different in Los Angeles. :)
Email me sometime... jwilson3154@yahoo.com I'd love to hear from you.
Jenny
She is quite the little inventor...Im impressed with her tool belt making skills! So cute!
Oh Ava! I love her! She would be the cutest plumber on the planet!
Those paintbrushes will do the job just right! Ha ha! She's so cute! :)
Hi Cassie-it's Hillary Hislop. Just thought I would say Hello and see how you are doing. The last time I saw you was in Target when I was Prego! Your girls look just like you, they are darling!
Such ambition...at such a young age! :)
She doesn't lack for imagination does she? What a doll!
nothing wrong with that:) i bet she would make a great plumber. - that or a fashion belt designer.
Post a Comment