
Do you ever feel overwhelmed trying to think of meals to cook for your family each and every night? ............ME TOO! That's why I was so excited when I found LICKABLE SPOON. It's a new recipe swap blog. What a fun idea! If you are in need of some new ideas, check it out. And if you want to donate a recipe, you can do that too! Let me know if you find anything good.
Oh...and PS: My kids are feeling much much better! Thanks everyone for asking. And Thanks Marcie M. for the delicious chicken soup!
















7 comments:
How did you get that cute signature at the bottom of each post? I love it. I am sooo tired of my blog and I would love to spice it up.
Such a great idea! I am checking it out right now...I hate coming up with things to make!
Did you go with Oli and Car a few days ago? Hope you had fun!
Im going to check that out...I need all the help I can get with cooking!
I have to say you are the best blogger EVER! I need some lessons from you. So sorry to hear about your little ones! I sure hope they get better quickly. Madilyn is sick, hope its not RSV....
Hope you are all doing well. :)
Okay Cassie, I need your help where do you get the great writing, do you import it? Plus I need help with the comments, will you leave one on mine to see if it is working. HELP HELP HELP
Ohhh. Good find Cass. I will have to check that out right now.
Post a Comment