Wednesday, January 28, 2009

AVA-ISMS




"Hey Dad, it's fun with just me and you....hu?  Mom's are just boring....they just lay around and watch t.v and don't shower and stuff....hu?"
(Thank you Ava, for not holding anything back!)  

"Mom!.....Zach thinks that dead peoples in grave yards come alive at midnight!  But, I told him that was just a myth."

"Ava!  Go put some underpants on that little butt!"
"Ok..but you have a big butt, hu Mom?"

I also wanted to write down a few words that she has been saying lately.......I think she gets them from watching Johnny Test.  Thank you Nick Jr for teaching my child better than I.
1.  Contraption
2.  Disgusting
3.  Rambunctious 
4.  Delightful 

Thank you, my little angel, for always putting a smile on Mommy's face.

12 comments:

Audrey said...

Hey! I was thinking about you guys today...we need to find some time to hang out. If I need a good laugh I always just read your blog. Your girls CRACK ME UP! The "mom's are boring" quote totally reminded me of Hayden.

Carly said...

Oh Ava...she is so funny.

THE WILSONS said...

I'm sitting her laughing right now. Don't you love how toddlers are sooooo honest. :)

Amber Jensen said...

She is a little character. I love it!

Kelli said...

I am in!! GLad to be back looking at your family. I miss seeing you. I was going to talk to you after Sunday school but Miss Hallee decided to be very disruptive. I still love her though.

Andrea and Justin said...

That is so funny!

Bonnie said...

How cute is she. I love the things kids say. She is hilarious though.

Mikol said...

I love it! :c)

Sherice said...

Oh, that Ava is so stinkin' funny. I love it!! Thanks for the laugh. I too, have been accused of having a "big bummy." Gotta love it. I guess in comparison to their's- it is indeed, a "big bummy." Ha ha.

Baldwin Fam said...

Oh those are hilarious and so worth remembering! I can't wait for Tigi to tell me about how big my butt is. :)

LUKE AND MONICA said...

I love that girl so much! She is the best!

Jennifer said...

Ava is hysterical! Tell me more. I need to laugh!