Monday, January 26, 2009

yoga essentials II by toyfoto


I am having an "introspective moment".  Bear with me.  Lately I have been thinking  a lot about the things in my life that keep me centered.  The things that give me peace at times when my world feels a little crazy.  Here are a few:
1. My children:  Being a mother gives me a sense of purpose.  It gives me something to focus on other than myself.  My children keep me enthused about life.....they help me find joy in the smallest things.
2.  Yoga:  Gives me a sense of well being.  It gives me strength.  It reawakens me to my true purpose in life.
3.  Scriptures:  Give me peace.  Give me knowledge.  Keep me focused when the worldly things seem more appealing than doing what is right.
4.  My husband:  Who has the ability to calm me and give me strength.  Who loves me unconditionally.

What on earth would I do without these marvelous things in my life?  Probably go absolutely INSANE!!! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Introspective indeed:) Candy and Fried food keeps me centered...

Heavy & centered

Sherice said...

I need to do some soul searching today. I'm having one of those "Calgone take me away days" Maybe I need some yoga... or chocolate...something. Thanks for the invite. Your girls are awesome!!

mann fam said...

Those things are awesome! They all made me think and I agree will all of them! You are such a great person! I'm glad I've been able to meet you. Thanks again for letting us come to your beautiful cabin. I can't wait until we are out of these crazy winter months & I don't have to worry so much about sickness. I feel bad cause people probably think I'm quiet or not nice, but I am just a crazy worry wart and don't want anything to happen to my little ones. I just love them too much. :) I hope we get to hang out again soon. You guys are all so great. Talk to you soon! :) Krystin