Ava: "Mommy, who do I look like? You or Daddy?"
Mom: "Well, you definitely have your Dad's eyes.... and his nose.... and his smile."
Ava: "Who's lips do I have?"
Mom: "Well, I think you have mine." "You also have Mommy's hands."
Ava: "Hmm..... who's belly do I have?"
Mom: "Well, let's take a look...... yep, you definitely have your Daddy's belly!"
Ava: "Ya because yours is bigger hu Mom?"
**I started to laugh because it was either that or start crying.**
Ava: "No Mom! I just said your belly was bigger than Daddy's! I didn't say FAT!"
**I do appreciate her for clearing that up, however; I was.... for some reason.... not comforted.**















7 comments:
Cassie, some times I think you set yourself up for those comments...At least she tried not to hurt your feelings. That a step in the right direction!!!
Ya, I need to stop doing that. :)
OHHH she is darling!! I love your new blog!
I would love to hear EVERYTHING she says, it seems like it is all so funny and darling!!!
Okay Cassie, I think you should consider writing a book with all those funny things she say's. I love it!
Don't feel too bad, yesterday Owen poked my stomach and said: "it looks like you have another baby in your tummy." They sure know how to humble us, don't they!
So I hear that there is a possibility that you guys might be heading down here in the next few weeks. Yay I am so excited to see you guys!
Post a Comment