Spence and I saw "The Boy in the Stripped Pajamas" tonight. I can't tell you how long it has been since I have seen a movie that actually makes you feel something. And it was great to see a movie that tells a good, truthful story without all the sex, violence and bad language that you regularly see in movies these days........not because it's needed to tell the story, but because "that's what sells." I love the way the movie portrays how children love without thought of race, religion, or social status. It's a really good movie.
Tuesday, December 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















3 comments:
I'm so glad to hear you liked it! I've been meaning to go see it- and now with your recommendation- I think I will:)
This is actually a movie I've wanted to see for awhile. It has had great reviews. I'll let you know what I think.
I just noticed this book a few weeks ago and wanted to pick it up. I had no idea it was a movie. Tells you how out of the loop I am.
Post a Comment