Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bry Cox Photography


Eva & Saddie
My good friend Bryan Cox took these pics of the girls last week!  I LOVE  how they show off their fun and silly personalities.  I have known Bryan for a long time and he has done our family photo quite a few times over the years.  He does such a great job. Thanks Bry!
If you want an awesome family photo.....or any sort of photo for that matter, you can find Bryan here.

(I can't figure out how to make the blasted things fit completely on my blog.......any suggestions?)

8 comments:

Bonnie said...

So cute! Your girls are adorable.

LUKE AND MONICA said...

Super adorable! I love those girls! I can't wait for you guys to come down.

Bertie said...

Those are SUCH cute pictures! I love them:) Your girls are so cute!!

Anne said...

Sooo cute! Your girls are growing up! Cute skirts! I LOVE them!!!

Jenni said...

Those are sooooooooo darling!!!

Sherice said...

Those are so darling. Your girls are both so beautiful. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever. Where the crap you been? You can find me wandering the halls at church with a babbling baby. Fun times!!

Jennifer said...

Cute pictures. I want to see them in real life.

Shelley said...

DaaaaarrrrrrrrrLiiiiinnnnnngggggggg!!!!!!!!!!