Thanks guys! Ya, I took them. Although, I have to confess, I don't really know what I'm doing. I would love to get into photography a little more. It takes a lot of time to figure out.
By the way.....Angie, would you mind inviting me to your blog so I will know who you are? Thanks! cblairyoung@hotmail.com
Yes-when should we go? Yes-Jake tackled him. It was a sad Thanksgiving. It was broken in two places, and he had surgery. They put in a plate and some pins. Yuck! You should see the picture.
I love the cabin too!! It is beautiful up there, and you are so lucky you can go there anytime you want:) Great pictures- I love Ava's pink bunny hat! Too cute:)
17 comments:
Cassie, your pictures are wonderful. Did you take them? If so you should be doing something with photography. Beautiful!
Cassie, Your pictures are beautiful! I love them!
Thanks guys! Ya, I took them. Although, I have to confess, I don't really know what I'm doing. I would love to get into photography a little more. It takes a lot of time to figure out.
By the way.....Angie, would you mind inviting me to your blog so I will know who you are? Thanks! cblairyoung@hotmail.com
Great Pictures! I love that place. You are really talented.
Yes-when should we go?
Yes-Jake tackled him. It was a sad Thanksgiving. It was broken in two places, and he had surgery. They put in a plate and some pins. Yuck! You should see the picture.
Those are awesome pics Cassie. The girls are getting so big. They are so cute! I love them! You guys need to come down and meet our little one.
Great pictures! Love the places. Makes me miss Utah! xoxo
I love the cabin and these pictures really capture the feel up there!
Your photos do capture the beauty of that cabin. I was lucky enough to get married there. It is the most amazing cabin.
I can't believe you finaly got Ava to wear the puppy hat!!!
gorgeous.
What a gorgeous place! Nice pics. :)
That is gorgeous!!! And the girls are darling!
have you been using actions?
I love the cabin too!! It is beautiful up there, and you are so lucky you can go there anytime you want:) Great pictures- I love Ava's pink bunny hat! Too cute:)
Beautiful pictures! What lens are you using? Your girls are growing up so fast!
Beautiful pics cass!! When did you take them??
Post a Comment