I don't know if I have ever written about Ava's affinity for JUNK FOOD. But this kid is seriously addicted! It is a constant struggle each and every day to convince her to eat healthy meals and snacks. She would eat junk for breakfast, lunch and dinner if I let her do it. Unfortunately, yesterday was one of those days. And we paid for it this morning.
I woke up around 6:30am because Ava was complaining of a stomach ache. I brought her to my bed and of course she threw up all over my clean sheets and pillow. GOOD morning Mommy! I plopped her in the tub and tried to explain to her that her tummy probably felt sick because she ate sooooo much candy yesterday and that she needed to start eating better. She sat there for a minute....I could see the wheels turning. She then said, "MOM, I know why I frew up!"...."It's cuth you made me take a bite of oatmeal yethderday!"















10 comments:
That is awful!! I am sorry. I have the complete opposite problem. When we take Owen to the store to pick a treat out, he picks out a veggie tray. I am not kidding, he has done that multiple times. We have to beg him to eat his meat, rice, or noodles. He always eats all his veggies first. He can't get enough. He says his favorite food is asparagus. One time he cried at the store because I wouldn't buy him spinach! He is such a strange boy. Don't worry, I have it coming to me. My little girl is a junk food junkie. She loves it already, & she is only 1. This will be very interesting.
I'm taking Ava's side I think it was the oatmeal. Hey Cassie it's fun to see your cute little family and what's happening.
That's right--OATMEAL. You mean mother, I mean, yuck! JK! When will they learn? Well, I think my teenagers believe me that it is good to eat healthy...
That is too funny!! LOL!!
Sorry about the throw-up all in your bed, that is never fun, though!
Tammie...thanks for the comment.......what is your last name so that I can put a face to the name?
Tammie Woods, She married Tory Stauffer. Her link is on my blog list.
Oh Ava. I love that girl! She is soooo much like Spence. Crazy girl!
She makes me laugh SOOOO hard!! I had to tell John this story and he laughed like me and said she was a smart little girl...she sure is! I wish I got to see her more!
Hope you have a happy holidays!
Ha ha ha... of course it was the oatmeal!! Don't you know Mom?? My kids do the same thing to me. They would eat cookies and candy for every meal if I let them. What do ya do? I can't really blame them...sometimes you just want a cookie for breakfast dang-it!!
I have to say it has to be the oatmeal!!! Ava is so darling!
Post a Comment