Saturday, December 27, 2008

GOING PRIVATE

Private Places by jayejaye

At the suggestion of my husband....and after a lot of thought....we have decided to make our blog private.  Bummer!  Please leave your email address if you would like to be invited!

25 comments:

The Johnson Fam said...

Include us please...johnsonfam74@hotmail.com

Shelley said...

Word up Young Family! Please include us, because this is the ONLY way we keep up with you cute people. . .shelleyfran@yahoo.com!

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays, Young Familia!

I hope Santa spoiled you guys rotten. I know we enjoyed ourselves.

Here's my conviently long email address:

rockwellsfeatherstone@yahoo.com

Can you believe it was the shortest email address we could find. Ha!

THE WILSONS said...

Us for sure!! jwilson3154@yahoo.com

Jen D said...

Hi Cass! Add me too. davis.jens@gmail.com

Sarah said...

sarahgtalbot@hotmail.com

When are you guys free? I really mean it when I say we need to go out! Now that the holidays are over, maybe it will actually happen!

LUKE AND MONICA said...

Add us! monicadraper83@gmail.com Love you guys. I hope you had a fun Christmas!

Nicole said...

Count us in! ntsteed@gmail.com

Amber Jensen said...

amber.jensen@cox.net

Invite me Please!

Mikol said...

add us to your list...
missmikol@yahoo.com

Stephanie said...

Please don't leave me out! stephnhyde@gmail.com

Jamie said...

jamie.stromberg@fluidthought.com

Anonymous said...

I would love to be invited too!
jeffrey.hurst@yahoo.com

Lance and Natalie said...

wkbrdfan@aol.com:o)

Alicia said...

Add me!

Mama Mia said...

miabischoff@hotmail.com

Love to check in on your cute fam!

Jaycie Allen said...

We'd love to be added...
jaycieallen@hotmail.com

Bertie said...

I would love an invite to keep reading your blog!

bertieranger4@gmail.com

Bonnie said...

We would love to keep looking in on what your families up to.
bonnie@thewindpipe.com

Bonnie said...

We would love to keep looking in on what your families up to.
bonnie@thewindpipe.com

Jenni said...

I know how how you feel I hated doing it but feel soooo much better about having it private! I am glad I did it! I would love to keep looking too! jenni_mcmillan@hotmail.com

Jennifer said...

Count us in. sumrtymjen@yahoo.com

Anne said...

Add us too! annejohn@suddenlink.net
Hope you guys had a great Christmas!

Anne said...

Add us too! annejohn@suddenlink.net
Hope you guys had a great Christmas!

Carly said...

it really isn't as bad as you think it is going to be.