Ava celebrated Thanksgiving today in Mrs. Katie's class. She was a pilgrim and we made her costume out of construction paper and tape. It was actually quite fun for mom to make {although it took her a while to figure out the hat}. Ava couldn't stop talking about the "Thankthgiving feathed" that she was going to have at school.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Thanksgiving Feast!
Posted by spenceandcass at Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















6 comments:
Ava looks adorable! That is so fun to have her in preschool. Hope you guys can come down soon and see Sofia.
So cute! Hey...now that we're all back in town, how about dinner? Or even a Rock Band night...Ha ha we just need to get together!
She's looking so grown up!!! That's so cute, Cass!!!
Good job Cassie on the costume. Ava makes a very cute pilgram.
Cutest pilgrim EVER!! I love her little voice, I can totally hear it in my head:)
She looks So cute! I can't believe u got a picture of her smiling AND standing still. Nice job on the costume!
Post a Comment