I liked it to, to bad we have to wait a year 4 the next one :(
Resist the urge.
I'm glad we went...Edward was HOT. Kind of weird. I never would have thought.Nat
Did you scream too?:)
I want to see it!
Ahhhh. I just saw it last night. Was entertaining BUT I still LOVED the book! What was up with Jasper???
I loved it too!!! I think I will have to go twice :)
I just saw it and I thought it was great!!!! very compelling, much better than other movies I've seen recently
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I liked it to, to bad we have to wait a year 4 the next one :(
Resist the urge.
I'm glad we went...Edward was HOT. Kind of weird. I never would have thought.
Nat
Did you scream too?:)
I want to see it!
Ahhhh. I just saw it last night. Was entertaining BUT I still LOVED the book! What was up with Jasper???
I loved it too!!! I think I will have to go twice :)
I just saw it and I thought it was great!!!! very compelling, much better than other movies I've seen recently
Post a Comment