Precious Smile! Thank You very much for sharing :) Hope you are having an awesome weekend! ♥ Hugs!
She is so cute! How did you capture that?
I happened to have my camera in the car and my sister took the pics from the passenger seat.
That was so funny. I'll never forget Sade's first sucker.Nat
That is sooo adorable!! Suckers are the best to have on hand in the car for moments of crying!! (until they start to care what color you hand them and you don't have a pink) She is precious!!:)
How cute. Cassie I am counting on you to help me raise my little girl especially when the emotions start rolling in. I know you have experience!!
Hey Cassie! Yoga today? come suffer. =)
Your girls are dolls! And I'm going to have to copy your political cartoon because I think it's unfortunately all to accurate. :) Talk to ya soon.
Sadie is the cuttest thing ever! Congrats on taking such awesome pictures. You are getting really good! I'm impressed. :)
Cass, she is so cute and who doesn't love suckers, especially blue ones that get all over everything?
That looks like the start of a new thing...she is so cute!!!!! :) Great, great picture!
crap! my visiting teachers are coming over at 10. Wednesday?
Great pix, Cass! I really dig all your entries. Anyways- Hope all is well, and tell Spence I said hi too.
So adorable!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Precious Smile! Thank You very much for sharing :) Hope you are having an awesome weekend! ♥ Hugs!
She is so cute! How did you capture that?
I happened to have my camera in the car and my sister took the pics from the passenger seat.
That was so funny. I'll never forget Sade's first sucker.
Nat
That is sooo adorable!! Suckers are the best to have on hand in the car for moments of crying!! (until they start to care what color you hand them and you don't have a pink)
She is precious!!:)
How cute. Cassie I am counting on you to help me raise my little girl especially when the emotions start rolling in. I know you have experience!!
Hey Cassie! Yoga today? come suffer. =)
Your girls are dolls! And I'm going to have to copy your political cartoon because I think it's unfortunately all to accurate. :) Talk to ya soon.
Sadie is the cuttest thing ever! Congrats on taking such awesome pictures. You are getting really good! I'm impressed. :)
Cass, she is so cute and who doesn't love suckers, especially blue ones that get all over everything?
That looks like the start of a new thing...she is so cute!!!!! :) Great, great picture!
crap! my visiting teachers are coming over at 10. Wednesday?
Great pix, Cass! I really dig all your entries.
Anyways- Hope all is well, and tell Spence I said hi too.
So adorable!
Post a Comment