Yeah for Sadie! Love how you captured her in pics! I am laughing out loud about your funny comment...It reminded me of driving with my Grandpa Bingham.
Cass.... your girls are absolutely gorgeous! I crack up every time I see Ava's picture. I remember her spunky personality. I love that she's such a fireball. My little Grace is a spitfire herself. :)
You mentioned on my blog that you might come to visit. I hope you're not toying with me! I would LOVE to have you come out to LA. Anytime you want a tour of the Zoo, Disney or the beaches.... you better call/email me! 818-956-0435.
12 comments:
Yeah!!! Good job Sadie!! Cassie, your world is going to turn upside down now.
Good job Sadie! What a cutie. Enjoy these small moments because they go by so fast and they are always soon forgotten
Yeah for Sadie! Love how you captured her in pics! I am laughing out loud about your funny comment...It reminded me of driving with my Grandpa Bingham.
That is awesome! She is so cute Cassie. You are such a good mom to girls. I will be calling you for tips!!
As I "sit" here in my chair, I find these pix inspiring me to also stand up. How cool is that?
Have a great weekend, guys:)
Funny, Rock.
Cassie- You have me on your blog list as Jen and my name is Amber. Sorry to tell you this.
So cute, I just want to grab her up and cuddle her! Love this age.
Cass.... your girls are absolutely gorgeous! I crack up every time I see Ava's picture. I remember her spunky personality. I love that she's such a fireball. My little Grace is a spitfire herself. :)
You mentioned on my blog that you might come to visit. I hope you're not toying with me! I would LOVE to have you come out to LA. Anytime you want a tour of the Zoo, Disney or the beaches.... you better call/email me! 818-956-0435.
Jenny
Yay! Way to go Sadie:) She is sooo cute!
Cass Jon's blog link is on my blog..sooo, there you go, blog away!
Nat
What a cutie! Can't believe she is already that big, how do we get them to stop growing?
Post a Comment