8 T.V. shows I watch:
The Office
Cold Case Files...the real one, not the series.
Dr. Phil.....occasionally
Dr. 90210
Ummmm......that's all folks! I don't really get in to T.V shows
8 favorite restaurants:
Osaka Sushi
Lee's Mongolian BBQ
Pad Thai
California Pizza Kitchen
Wolf Gang Puck's
Harley and Bucks
Cafe Rio
Subway
8 things that happened yesterday:
Went to work
Started some IV's
Ate lunch
Picked up the kids from the babysitter (best part of my day!)
Changed a diaper
Fed the kids
Sat on the porch and talked with Kristen
Fell asleep with Spence while watching T.V.
Sorry.....not too exciting.
8 things that I'm looking forward to:
Going to Chicago next week
Watching The Office tonight! Yahoo!
Halloween with the kids
The Meyer's Halloween party
Going to yoga on Saturday
The girls' bedtime (Ahhh, I love the quiet)
Thanksgiving
Christmas
8 things on my wish list:
New boots
Wood floors
Interior shutters
Redecorating my house
Photoshop
A clean car
Patience
Ice cream with zero calories
8 people I'm tagging:
Jen Summers
Steve Summers
Kim Meyer
Alicia Kinney
Kelli Malmburg
Jamie Mitchell
Sarah Talbot
Ashley Cooper
Have fun!















4 comments:
Sure, tag the fat kid who can't run very fast! By the way, I really want to go to Harley and Buck's sometime. Jen and I dropped in there to look at the menu when we rode the "canyon ride" route a few weeks before the actual ride. Very cool place and the menu looks great. Sigh . . .
Yes....and by the way, you guys were invited the last time we went!
I don't remember that, when did you go?
About a month ago.....Jen said you guys already had plans.
Post a Comment