Thursday, October 09, 2008

CHICAGO!!!

  
We are headed off to Chicago, Illinois tomorrow for Spencer's work.  Neither of us has ever been before and we are pretty excited.  I don't quite know what I will do while he is in meetings all day....hmmm.....maybe I'll go shopping!
Thanks Mom, Ozz and Car, Grandma Bonnie, and Nichole for taking care of the girls!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

I have a few ideas! Like maybe have an uninterrupted thought? Or walk around wherever YOU want, and stop only when YOU want to see/touch something! Oh my heck, have fun. The peace and quiet will be great, except that you will probably miss your girls too much to enjoy it!

Steveo - Pass The Hammer said...

Chicago is a cool town, you'll have fun! Take a taxi to Watertower Plaza to go shopping, go to the observation decks at the Sears and John Hancock buildings, go to Grants Park, etc. You won't be bored.

Mama Mia said...

Oh I loved Chicago! Great Shopping and yummy pizza!

Alison and Nate said...

Ive never been to Chicago hope you have a great time. Its so good to see youre adorable family on here Cassie!

Jamie said...

I hope you have a blast. I am seriously jealous. I would love to be able to have some time to do whatever I wanted. You are so lucky to have wonderful family to help with your girls.

Bertie said...

Have so much fun while in Chicago, with out your little ones:) It just makes you appreciate them more when you get home.

Nicole said...

Have fun, that sounds like a blast! I have never been to Chicago so I have no travel tips!