I wanted to take a moment and wish a very special person HAPPY BIRTHDAY! If you haven't guessed it already......this special someone is my hubby Spencer. I was thinking today that I don't often write about Spence......and I'm not sure why......I guess I just get caught up in life with our girls. I don't want to get too cheesy on you (believe me, I am not into cheese), but I wanted to jot down a few things that I love about the most handsome man in my life....So, here goes.....
He is still a kid at heart. He never passes up a chance to rough-house with the kiddos.
He is a HUGE tease! From the first day that I met him (11 years ago!) he has gotten a thrill out of teasing and playing jokes on people. I will never forget the time that he applied Ambisol to my tostada instead of hot sauce. It's not easy eating mexican when you can't feel your tongue.
The girls have him wrapped around their little fingers. He has a very hard time not giving in to their every want. Now, this can be a little frustrating for Mom at times. {Especially when Mom says no junk food and Dad sneaks it to them.} But I have to admit that it's quite endearing.
He is a big softy. He literally gets physically ill when one of our girls gets hurt. He can't stand to see them in pain.
He is an extremely hard worker. He is up every morning at 6am to get to the gym...he's at work by 9 am and sometimes not home again until 10 or 11 at night. I honestly don't know how he does it sometimes.
He tells me that I am beautiful almost daily.
He doesn't complain too much when I spend money.
He is a succor for animals. It took me about 4 years to convince him that our little dog Bella DID NOT need to sleep in bed with us. (he was afraid that she would get cold.)
He eats the crappiest food and never gains a pound! I really do envy him for this.
He takes Ava golfing.
He helps with the kids when I'm working. Even though I know he would probably rather be golfing than dealing with crying kids.
He doesn't mind getting his hands dirty.
He loves to watch Ultimate Fighting with me. Go Anderson Silva!!!!
He loves to watch Ultimate Fighting with me. Go Anderson Silva!!!!
He gives AWESOME back rubs!
He's Good Lookin.
He can always make me laugh.
Happy 28th Birthday Babe! I Love You.















11 comments:
Happy 28th brother!
Happy Birthday, Spence! Did you do something fun to celebrate?
Whoa, Nelly! That should get you some good lovin' tonight! It's nice to be appreciated, eh, Spence? Good Job, Cassie.
Happy Birthday Spencer! Wow, to be 28 again!
Happy Birthday!!! I love the ambesol joke however if it happened to me I dont think I would laugh!!
Happy birthday to Spencey! He is the only cousin's birthday that I remember because he was just born 3days before me. He is a definite YOUNG with the teasing!! Cracks me up:)
hi cass it is hannah i am on my moms blog i dont know my password give a comment on my moms blog cute pics.
Yeah Spence! That was a fun party!! Hope you had a good day!
Once, when Oliver and Carly were in Ecuador and I was missing them so much, I saw Spence at an event and ran up behind him and I couldn't resist hugging him. Carly couldn't believe that I dared do this because she said he hated hugs from random people! Oh well, it helped me!
I don't think he would have minded if YOU hugged him Beth.
Spencer is such a great dad! Cute post!
Post a Comment