Ava had a field trip today at Black Island Farms and man did she have a blast. We went on a tractor ride and Ava picked out her very own pumpkin. She learned about field corn, sunflowers, carrots and onions and how they are grown. She also rode the train and went down the big hay slide. She watched the exciting pig race and fed the goats. At the end of the day, she asked me if we could bring Dad back for family night.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Black Island Farms
Posted by spenceandcass at Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















5 comments:
Darling pictures! It looks like it was a fun day.
The girls look like they are enjoying the Fall. Hey where did spencers hair go? Hey do have the picture your sister wants. Call me jamie
What a great day!! She is so cute. I can't believe how much she has grown...it seems like just yesterday I was in the nursery with her.
What a great day!! She is so cute. I can't believe how much she has grown...it seems like just yesterday I was in the nursery with her.
Cass. Your photos look really good.
Post a Comment