
This is a pic of the Magnificent Mile! A mile of absolutely fabulous shopping! It is true that we have a lot of the same stores in good old Salt Lake City, Utah.....but the ones in Chicago are bigger and better! We literally shopped until we dropped! Let's just say that my cash flow is no longer flowin!

I did find some pretty fun things,though, that were worth every penny. This mustard jacket, for example, is my favorite purchase of the day. I got it a Forever 21 for only 40 dollars!.....can you believe it?
Stay tuned for pictures of Chicago in my next post. I plan on playing around with my camera a little tomorrow.
We LOVE you girls and thank you for being sooooooo good while Mommy and Daddy are away. We will see you soon!















6 comments:
I told you to get excited!
I hadn't noticed her missing blog yet- thanks for the heads up! I have no idea why. It sounds like you are having a BLAST! When you get back, lets get together!
Sounds like such a fun trip so far! Super cute jacket!:)
Love the Jacket! Love the magnificent mile!
What the heck? Do you ever stay home? Hot jacket, forever 21 rocks. see ya jamie
Looks like a lot of fun, I have never been to Chicago, you guys go on vacation a lot, I am jealous!
Post a Comment