Tuesday, October 14, 2008




I saw a rare photo opportunity and I took it!  It's not often that Mr. and Mrs. Young get their picture taken together! Above: We are in our hotel room getting ready for a romantic dinner.
I took this second pic as we enjoyed an architectural tour on the Chicago River.  The big shiny building straight ahead and to the left is the new Trump Tower.  Sorry people, all of the 15 million dollar condos are no longer available.  There may still be some crappy 5 million dollar condos left if you are interested.  (I wish I were kidding.)





10 comments:

Jessica Kettle said...

how fun! The two of you always go to the coolest places. Too bad about the condos, I totally wanted to buy one. And I just COULDN'T settle for a measly 5 million dollar place. ha!

Well missy, for some photoshop tips go to my photo blog. I posted a HUGE photo q and a a few weeks ago that should give you a head start! Which photoshop did you get? If it's cs4 i will punch you in the nuts and steal it from you.

btw... yoga? will we ever go on the same day and see eachother again??! Miss you!

Bertie said...

What a cute couple photo:) Crazy about that condos and how much money they are! Just crazy!! Did ya'll snatch the last 15 million dollar one?

Jenni said...

I wish I could some fun shoppin' like that, trying to get a basement finished is pretty much sucking all the extra "fun cash" away!

spenceandcass said...

I feel for ya Jen. We did that last year.

Anna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anna said...

Cass, the "CHI TOWN" my favorite city! I could tell you some wonderful places to go. How's the weather? Have fun. Anna

spenceandcass said...

Is this Anna Ricks???? You will have to send me your email address.

spenceandcass said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
spenceandcass said...

Jessica....good thing I just have Cs3......my nuts are safe!

MegBass said...

Great pic of you two!! Sounds like a fun trip!! Glad you're back!