Thursday, September 25, 2008

Areola Crunch....or Jug Juice Jubilee anyone?

Scooper's Choice ICBM - Top flavors

PETA urges Ben & Jerry's to use human breast milk to lessen the suffering of dairy cows and their babies.
HA!  What about the poor women they are planning to milk?!!
No thanks PETA!

 


16 comments:

Sarah said...

So gross. I was hoping it was fake when I first read it, I can't believe it's real!

Alicia said...

What?! That is so bizarre!! I love the title of your post did you come up with that on your own very clever!!

Sherry said...

Those crazy loons haven't gone to far this time!!! Ya think

Kelli said...

That is discusting. Although I do have plenty ready available right now..ha, ha. Happy Birthday Cassie. 29 is a great age!!

spenceandcass said...

Kelli, I do hear that PETA is planning on paying the ladies for their breast milk. Sounds like a great stay at home business for ya, doesn't it?

Jenni said...

So disgusting!!! I think I won't eat be eating any ice cream made with that!!!

Bonnie said...

What is this world coming to?
Happy Birthday Cassie! I hope you have a great day!

Julie said...

Hey happy birthday! I talked to you this morning and didn't even say anything, sorry! I hope you have a great day. Julie

Steveo - Pass The Hammer said...

My editor is looking over my shoulder while she is crocheting so I am not at liberty to comment in the manner originally intended . . . . . sigh

Jamie said...

Cassie,
I got to your blog from Bonnie's blog. I am new to all of this and I love to read other people's blog. I read about this in the newspaper this morning and couldn't for the life of me understand why those loonies are more concerned about cows than breastfeeding mothers. Can you imagine. GROSS

Sherice said...

Maybe this will be a way for me to FINALLY be able to say "NO THANKS" to icecream!! Especially Ben & Jerry's- it's the BEST!! Happy Birthday Girl!! I'm right behind ya-I turn 29 in November! I'm starting to feel old- at least we're not 30....yet..

Shelley said...

You Crack me Up, Cassie! Happy Birthday!

The Cooper family said...

OMG. I feel a little sick.

Lance and Natalie said...

hahah...that's freakin hilarious. Ben and Jerry's with a little breast milk..mmmmm, yummy! That's a pretty funny post. Areola crunch..haha, good one.

Lance and Natalie said...

I'm still laughing.

Anna said...

The "CHI TOWN" my favorite city! I could tell you some wonderful places to go. How's the weather? Have fun. Anna