Oh my, Ava would fit right in here! Anytime she is feeling a little "tomboyish" send her over. See that is what would happen to me...I would finally get a girl, and she would like all the boys things. Very cute kids!
Too funny. Don't you just love it when your kids get a mind of their own. Brandee got a hold of my blog and fixed it for me. I do want to know how you did those pictures of the carnival on your blog. I'm up for any lessons on the computer I can get.
How cute! I can't believe how much Ava has grown!! She is so cute. Johnny wanted to let you know that he votes for darth vador. How is work going? It is probably nice to get a little break.
Ava, Ava, Ava! I love this girl! I totally vote for Darth Vader...you go girl!!
We got to hang out with your girls the other weekend while you were gone being a tennis pro. Can I tell you that you have the cutest little girls EVER. Sadie is the happiest best little girl and Ava is hilarious! It was fun to see them!
So hilarious!! I am busting a gut right now! I think any of those choices would suit her just fine. She is so stinkin' cute, she would make any of them look good. I'll look forward to Halloween night to see which costume she picked. May the best costume win!!
16 comments:
She is serious isn't she?! She is definitely one of a kind I adore her!!
How come that doesn't surprise me?? She is hilarious!! You are good to be thinking of that!!!
Alicia, she is 100% serious!
Oh my, Ava would fit right in here! Anytime she is feeling a little "tomboyish" send her over. See that is what would happen to me...I would finally get a girl, and she would like all the boys things. Very cute kids!
I love it! At least she knows what she wants right?
I'm voting for the Grim Reaper. Go Ava!!!
Too funny. Don't you just love it when your kids get a mind of their own. Brandee got a hold of my blog and fixed it for me. I do want to know how you did those pictures of the carnival on your blog. I'm up for any lessons on the computer I can get.
How cute! I can't believe how much Ava has grown!! She is so cute. Johnny wanted to let you know that he votes for darth vador. How is work going? It is probably nice to get a little break.
She is such a funny girl!
Ava, Ava, Ava! I love this girl! I totally vote for Darth Vader...you go girl!!
We got to hang out with your girls the other weekend while you were gone being a tennis pro. Can I tell you that you have the cutest little girls EVER. Sadie is the happiest best little girl and Ava is hilarious! It was fun to see them!
I think the skeleton costume is cute!
too funny! Can't wait to see the one she picks out!
That is HIlarious!
She is quite the girl....love it!!!I always smile when you describe her.
So hilarious!! I am busting a gut right now! I think any of those choices would suit her just fine. She is so stinkin' cute, she would make any of them look good. I'll look forward to Halloween night to see which costume she picked. May the best costume win!!
That is so funny, but somehow that doesn't surprise me! Can't wait to see what she decides on!
Post a Comment