Sunday, September 07, 2008

Back to work

STETHESCOPE by jenny.morros.

Yep....I'm going back to work....back to nursing!  I recently accepted a job at LDS Hospital in their Endoscopy lab.  I'm pretty excited.  I'm only working once a week and it will give me an opportunity to keep my skills up.  I haven't worked in over a year and I'm starting to feel a little rusty!  And the best part is that my little sister Natalie works there too.  She actually gets to train me tomorrow.  
Wish me luck!

(PS: If any of you need a colonoscopy in the future......I will be glad to refer you to a good physician.)

18 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Sound like a perfect opportunity! No thanks on the colonoscopy!:0

Sarah said...

Wow! Good for you. Let me know if you ever need help with the kiddos! We need to get together again! Now that I'm not so sick, I might actually be fun to be around. HA HA

Nicole said...

Sound like fun, I would like to go back to work, what do you do with the kids? I am good for a while on the colonoscopy, but I guess I will let my parents know!

Monica said...

Wow...I am very proud! I didn't even know this...working with your sis...fun!! I wish you luck!

Jenni said...

It's nice to have a little break, good luck!

The Cooper family said...

good for you cass. you go. keep on keepin' on.

Bonnie said...

Good luck. It's good to have something for yourself.

Kelli said...

That is so great that you are a nurse. I had no idea you did that. I think nursing is such a great job for a mom to have. Let me know if you ever need any help with kids.

Carly said...

that will be really fun and nice to get away once a week. good for you schmass.

Steveo - Pass The Hammer said...

In the end, it kind of sounds like a bummer. But I understand; when you needed to get away for a day each week, the back door was open at the hospital. Bottoms up! hehehehe

Jennifer said...

Sorry about all of the potty humor from Steve, but he does it best! I am glad that you are continuing to keep up your valuable skills. You never know what life might send your way.

Alicia said...

Good luck!! I dont ever want a colonoscopy I am waiting until they invent a virtual one!!

Sherice said...

Good luck girl!! Sounds like a great opportunity- that is sweet your sis will be there with ya. :)

Jessica Kettle said...

gosh, I have been WANTING a colonoscopy for some time now, I'll be sure to come pay you a visit! haha! How was your first day??? I wish I could come to YOGA! I will have to wait for Max to get better. =(

Audrey said...

Congrats- sounds like a great opportunity! I think it's great that with your career you can work just once a week if you want to.
We miss you guys! I cannot believe how much the girls have changed since we last saw them!

Bethers said...

What a great skill to have. This will be good for your family. Way to go.

Amber Jensen said...

Congratulations! I can't wait until I get to take some time off. Don't let my husband hear that, I only work about 3 shifts a month. How lame am I. I hope you have fun in endoscopy. I bet you will like it.

Alicia said...

Hello Cassie are you there? You have not blogged FOREVER!!!!!!