Thursday, August 28, 2008

Back to school Night!

Ava had back-to-school night last night at Inch by Inch Preschool!  She insisted on wearing her back pack so that she could carry home any home work that Mrs. Katie might hand out.  She's been asking all week long if Mrs Katie is going to teach her how to read.  

Her new preschool is conveniently a block away and so we walked there.  I enjoyed every minute of it.  Sadly,  there may soon be a time when she will no longer think walking to school while holding her mother's hand is the cool thing to do.
Special thanks to Dad for taking a few pics as we walked to school.

Poor Sadie was pretty upset when her big sis left without her.  She wants to be a big girl so bad!

14 comments:

Mama Mia said...

what a cute memory! Ava's hair is so long! Darling pictures!

LUKE AND MONICA said...

I can't believe that Ava is already in preschool. She is getting so big!

Sarah said...

What cute pictures! Abby started kindergarten this week. It's so bittersweet watching them grow up! How are you?

Anonymous said...

They grow up too flipn fast. So cherish it all girlfriend. Cherish it all:)

Lance and Natalie said...

That's so cute how excited she was for homework. You need to remember to tell her this story when she gets a wee bit older. Her mind may have just changed slightly.

MegBass said...

Awww so cute, I can't believe she is going to school! I remember when Ava wanted to be like the big girls when she was sadie age!! tear..love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures, way to go Spence!!! How sweet is that, you two both looked darling and Ava will LOVE preschool!!!

Sherice said...

Cass- I love your blog. You always have such great pictures of your fam!! We might see you in passing going down to Miss Megan's! I LOVE how convenient that is going to be!! Good times at preschool :)

Carly said...

I can't even believe that she is old enough to go to preschool.

Audrey said...

It's crazy to think Ava is in preschool! Hayden had is first day of school today and it was sad to think he's growing up so fast! I have to admit it was nice to have a couple hours to...well....clean. But you know what I mean! Ava is going to have to dodge a lot of cute boys kisses at school!
That was long.

Nicole said...

Hey, I do the relief society newsletter and was going to have you be the sister to sister spotlight this month, but your phone number is unlisted and I don't have it!!! If you get this by tomorrow e-mail me at ntsteed@gmail.com so that I can send you the questions. There are only a few, but is it easiest to do by e-mail. If you don't get this I can find someone else!!! THANKS

Nicole said...

How fun ... but kinda sad. I hope Justin never gets that old!

Mitchell Family said...

Kassie
Thank you for the book ideas, I hope all is well, ava looks so big in those pictures. love ya jamie

Bertie said...

Those pictures are sooo cute!! They grow up so fast! I think your little Ava and Ethan would have so much fun together.