
Picture courtesy of Vic Braden Tennis Camp
Last weekend I went to the Vic Braden Tennis Camp in St. George with my mother-in-law Sherry and 3 sister-in-laws, Carly, Megan, and Nichole. I wasn't extremely pumped about it, considering that I look like a blind person swatting flies when I play tennis.....but I am so glad that I went because we had an amazing time! During tennis camp we played tennis for 3 hours a day for three consecutive days. After the third day, every muscle in body was aching....even my hair hurt.....seriously!
Sherry's mother Marva { who is 76 years old!} and 10 more women from my mother-in-laws tennis league also came. Here is a picture of a few of us just before we played some intense tennis.
Here is a pic of Meg, Carly, and Sher walking to the car at about 6 am. They are a little camera shy in the wee hours of the morning. Can you believe we got up that early each morning to hit a teensy yellow ball with a raquet? Ya......that's it!.....Maybe they should make the balls a little bigger so that I could actually hit the dang things!
OK CASS!.....enough with the picture taking already!
After tennis camp on Saturday, a few of us confiscated Sherry's Tahoe and drove to Vegas... YEAH BABY! After a little shopping, we ate dinner at Wolf Gang Puck's restaurant. I love that place.
I had to post a few pictures of Carly at "TWO and TEN." We made the poor girl drive in horrible Vegas traffic. I think she was pretty freaked about wrecking Sher's car.
Yep......she was a little.........tense.
Ahhhh.........we made it safely......not even a scratch. The passengers were also unharmed in case you were wondering.
Thanks Sher, Car, Meg, Nichole, Marva and the OAC tennis girls for the awesome and memorable trip! I hope to do it again sometime!















10 comments:
That looks like lots of fun, glad to hear you are still around!! I love your shirt that is sooo cute!!
You are brave! If I went to a tennis camp I would look like a fool, I haven't played since college. I'm glad you had fun!!!
Lucky Girl! I'm sure you are better than you say you are. Sounds like so much fun! I got to see Ava and Sadie on Friday. They are so cute! My dad couldn't leave Sadie alone, and I think Natalie was a little freaked out by it! Ha ha. Super cute kids.
That sounds like it was a blast. I've been wondering where you have been. I still need some major help with my blog, so if you ever find a free moment then give me a call.
I love the pics of Carly driving...ahhh I miss my sis! Looks like fun! Can you guys adopt me?
didn't know you were a tennis player! I love tennis. Does Spencer play too? Steve
Love the tennis outfits! Dang.... you're a hottie. :) Looks like fun! Hope you guys are doing well.
Jenny
I can still taste Wolfgang Pucks's...so good. I look so beautiful in those pictures. Oh, and PS there was an H&M at that mall we were at.
I am so glad to get details about the trip. Carly was pretty mum about it. I love girl trips!!!!
I share the same frustration with tennis! That stupid ball!! I just finally end up throwing my racket across the court and storm off. Nic say's I need to work on my sportsmanship...I disagree. ;)
Post a Comment