Sunday, August 24, 2008


Sadie turned 1 year old yesterday and we had a little birthday party for her after church today.    We invited all of her grandparents, aunts and uncles, and cousins. She received lots of fun toys and some really cute outfits. {Mom was a little more excited about the outfits than Sadie was} Above is a picture of her Tinker Bell cake......no I didn't make it......Ava and I picked it out from Target's Bakery.
I bought her a mini cake to eat all by her self!  She didn't know quite what to think about it and it ended up in her hair mostly.  
She did get a kick out of feeding Mommy though!  Mmmmmmm frosting.....and slobber....my favorite!

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY SADIE POTADIE!!!  WE LOVE YOU!

9 comments:

Mama Mia said...

mmmmmmmm cake! Cute pictures Happy Birthday Sadie!

LUKE AND MONICA said...

Happy birthday Sadie! I can't believe she is already a year old! So what happened to you guys coming down to St. George? Get your butts down here, NOW!

Nicole said...

1st Birthday's are so fun!!! I can't believe how fast time goes. Sadie looked like she loved her cake. Justin did not and that's why he barely weighs 20 pounds!

Andrea and Justin said...

Their first year really does pass by so fast. Looks like you had a fun day!

Stephanie said...

Cute!!! And hey, send me your e-mail address so I can add you to my blog - I did the private thing finally. stephnhyde@gmail.com is my address.

Jenni said...

I can't believe she is 1 already! It seems like you just had her. And the pictures are so darling! I love the tiles you need to teach me!!

Monica said...

I can't believe SadieSade is 1 already...such a cute girl!!

LUKE AND MONICA said...

Cass, I am so excited that you are coming down to St. George. We will for sure have to get together and do something while you are here. But, I wish you guys were coming down the next weekend, that is when my baby shower is going to be. Oh well, at least I will get to see you sometime this month.

Carly said...

cute pics. Happy Birthday tater!