Thursday, August 07, 2008

Harley and Bucks


Last night our family {my dad, mom, sister Nat, brother in law Lance, and the hubby} rode our motorcycles to dinner in Eden.  You may be wondering why we would drive clear to Eden for dinner....and the answer is Harley and Bucks Grill....of course! We discovered it a few weeks ago while taking a motorcycle ride up Ogden canyon.  We were hungry...so we stopped to eat.  It was awesome!  The brisket and ribs are probably some of the best that I have ever eaten!  Don't even get me started on the crab cakes!  
So if you have never been there before and are craving some great BBQ.....you should definitely give it a try.....I am positive that you won't be disappointed. 

13 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Okay you are cool...and it sounds delish!

Lance and Natalie said...

That was definitely delish! We need to go again! (But next time with you guys on motorcycles too:o))

spenceandcass said...

I didn't feel like messing up my hair Nat! As you know, I don't fix it very often!

Nicole said...

Thanks a lot Cass! I have been trying my best to keep my hubby off of those things. At their new dealership in Idaho Falls they sell Harley Davidson's and he has been saying how he should get one. I hope he doesn't see this so he can't say "Spencer has one!" We have not gotten any good news, but I hope you are referring to our meeting with the bishop we have this Sunday!

Kelli said...

You can't be talking about food like that to a woman who is ready to give birth!! Ha, ha..sounds like you had a lot of fun. Do you guys have Harleys?

spenceandcass said...

No, we don't have Harleys. Spencer has a Honda VTX. I don't drive....I just go along for the ride.

Jaycie Allen said...

Sounds so yummy. Luke and I will have to try it! Let's make it a date with Lance and Nat. (We'll be arriving in a car as well!!)

Bethers said...

I don't have a motorcycle but I LOVE crabcakes!!!

Monica said...

Sounds like SO much fun...explains why my bro is not answering my phone calls...he is having too much fun on the motorcycles...don't blame him though! Tell him though he can call his sis back once in a while to talk!

I've seen Harley's Grill before but haven't tried it...we will definitely have to try it now!!

Carly said...

mmmm. crab cakes. yum.

I like the photo of Ava on the side bar, funny.

Sherice said...

Me and Nic's Dad's both have a Harley, and of course Nic is wanting one SOOO bad!! I keep trying to hold him off! I'll have to let our families know about the Harley & Bucks Grill!! Sounds Yummy!! Maybe we need a Harley just so we can go for a drive up there and get some good grub!!

Audrey said...

yay! Somewhere to eat in Eden!! I love that you guys rode your motorcycles there!

Stephanie said...

I just ate there the other day and I TOTALLY agree! Those crab cakes have GOT to be Heaven on Earth!