Saturday, July 26, 2008

Sadie Update

I'm finding it hard to believe that Sadie will be one year old next month!  It seems like she was born yesterday.  We have been pretty busy this summer and I haven't posted much about her lately......so here goes!  {I know I tend to go overboard with pictures on my posts, but sometimes a picture can say so much more than words.}
She is now pulling this face when she doesn't get what she wants.  It is usually followed by a high pitched squeal that can make your ears ring.  It's great!
She absolutely refuses to crawl around in the grass.  She can't stand the stuff and she'll squeal her little lungs out until someone pics her up.
She started crawling about a month ago and I've been meaning to post about it and haven't.  She scoots around so much she is starting to build up little callouses on the tops of her feet.  It doesn't seem to faze her.
Sadie has her two front {bottom} teeth now and is quite the little drool monster.
She loves meal time and thinks it's funny to sneeze just after Mom feeds her a spoon full.
She LOVES her Grandpa Kevin!  She gets a giant smile on her face each time she sees him.  She has such a great time slobbering on his face and chewing on his hat.

17 comments:

Lance and Natalie said...

Cute pics cass, Sadie is such a cute little bugger. I had fun with Ava yesterday, I'll need to take her swimming more often to give her mommy a rest :o) (I'll bet you loved it yeah?) Everyone at the pool kept saying how cute 'our' little girl was. I had to keep telling them she wasn't mine....but she was sooo cute at the pool. Love that girl.
Nat

Nicole said...

Sadie is such a cute little girl, maybe we will have to set her up with Justin! Seriously your girls are the cutest things! I made Matt do primary by himself today and I stayed home to watch Justin and Andy ... poor Matt!

THE WILSONS said...

Wow Cassie... can't believe Sadie is almost 1. Grace is almost 18 months and goes into nursery next month! Time goes by so fast. Hey... send me your email address.... jwilson3154@yahoo.com
Jenny

the bybee's said...

Hey there,
I haven't heard from you in forever. Your blog is so cute. You take great pictures. I didn't even know that you had another baby, so congrats. She is super cute. Keep in touch.

The Johnson Fam said...

Sadie's are the best...I guess I am biased. It was good to see your comment on our blog. We are doing good, just getting ready for school. The reunion plans are coming along, I am hoping to have the dates by the end of this week. Keep checking with the reunion blog for updates.

Cheese

Hannah Grant said...

thats cute do you think you can send me a piture ava the pirate.

Sherice said...

It does seem like you just had her!! What a biggest girl, and I adore these pictures of her. You are quite the photographer. Call me and I'll explain my post if you haven't already figured it out. I want to know how you post in black and white? So cute-I love visiting your blog!!

Bethers said...

I love the big cheeks with the drool...so cute and sweet.

Mama Mia said...

What a cutie patootie!

Hannah Grant said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hannah Grant said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Monica said...

Sadie is SOOOOO cute! I just want to pinch and kiss those cheeks....ooooooh....love it!! Your girls are the cutest things EVER!

MegBass said...

I love my girls!!! you got the best pics of her! great job! I need to see them soon!!!! Call me!!

Hannah Grant said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carly said...

she is a doll. I am excited to see her today!

Kelli said...

I can't believe she is one!! She is so cute!! I loved the pirate party too!! How fun. You did a great job!!

Audrey said...

Ahh! I can't believe she's going to be a 1 year old! She is so stinking cute, and happy! I love the pictures you've taken of her. Seriously, I have two boys, and you have two girls, why not arrange the marriages now?!?