Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Family Golf Night


Last night for Family Night we took the kids to Glen Eagle to do a little golfing {totally Spencer's idea}.  AVA LOVED IT!  She and Dad shared a cart and Sadie and I tagged along in our own cart. { Sadie insisted on hanging from the steering wheel, which made driving a teensy bit difficult}.
Afterwards, we stopped at the Double Scoop Deli, in Syracuse, for some gelato {totally my idea}.  Did you know you could get gelato in Syracuse?!!!  Ya....it's awesome!

7 comments:

Alicia said...

how fun, is the gelato really good or really really good? we have been looking for some where that tastes like gelato from Rome. We crave it all the time!!

LUKE AND MONICA said...

Ava is getting so big! I can't believe it. Did Spencer talk to you about coming down here in the next couple of weeks? I am excited to see you guys. It has been a long time.

Bryce and Janica said...

Gee's I can tell you live in Layton, did I know Syracuse has gilato? Syracuse ROCKS! We even have our very own movie theater now. Sounds like you had fun though, and that's the kind of family home evenings Bryce and I usually have, so not churchy, well at least we're together as a family right?

Mama Mia said...

Cute pics with the ball! How fun for your girls!

Shelley said...

You could have the cutest girls on Earth! Love the idea of golfing, definitely going to do that!

Unknown said...

um ya, i've been obsessing over the mango peach gelato and carmel cashew there. so good!

Jenni said...

how much fun, how do you take four kids golfing in carts? Let your 8 year old drive??? Looks like fun, Ava is darling.