Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Family golf night CONTINUED....

{I thought these pics were funny and I just had to throw them in........And..... I  also just figured out how to do the whole mosaic thing with my pictures and I can't stop}.
Leave it to Ava....she will definitely find a way to turn a non-violent sport into one that involves punching...kicking...or body slamming.  I have to say though......the golf club covers did make some sweet boxing gloves!

8 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Too cute I just figured out what was on her hands ha ha ha! What program did you use to make the mosaic?

Bryce and Janica said...

You guys don't happen to watch UFC in your home as well do you? Either way, very creative imagination. Cute pic's.

spenceandcass said...

Janica.....WE LOVE THE UFC!

Carly said...

Ava is a doll. You are a great mom. Congrats on the technical advances, we are all really proud of you.

MegBass said...

How funny!!!! I love it! she's so stinkin cute!!!!

Bertie said...

So cute!!! I love the 1st pic the best with her funny leg stance!:) She is a doll!!

Alicia said...

Ummm hello I tagged you, see you tomorrow

Kelli said...

Ava has such an imagination!! That is so cute that she thought to do that!!