
Ava likes to snuggle for a few minutes with one of us after she is tucked in each night. Tonight was Spencer's turn. While they were laying there snuggling Ava said, "Dad, toorn yow head so you don't bweeve on me! Spencer said..."Ava,..... why?" And she said, "Cuz Dad, Yow bwef kinda smells wike poo!" "Did you not bwush yow teeth?















9 comments:
lol! I used to say the same thing to my dad!
I seriously think your blog is my favorite because of all the funny things Ava says. Some of your stories have become hits at parties with family and friends. If you ever write a book with all the funny things she says I would be the first in line to buy it!
cas thats really funny
That is so funny! My kids were so sensitive to that too and completely honest! Tell Spence to stay away from the saurkraut!
Bethers
So cute! I guess spence didn't floss for an hour before bed like he usually does! Hopefully she stays this way, I love it!!!
I am laughing so hard, so is Jason, I can only imagine you don't have much of a dull life with her around!! Too Cute.
Man... that girl has personality! :) She's always been the cutest little thing. She's like a 16 year old trapped in a toddler! :)
We hope you guys are doing well. I love to see your pics of the kids.
Jenny
Oh my gosh. I love hearing all the crazy things that come out of that girl's mouth!! My mom and I just looked through a bunch of your old posts to read all the little ava-isms. We were both cracking up!! I love that girl. I am coming back TOMORROW NIGHT!! I will attempt to make it to pilates on tuesday... depending on how the flight goes the night before!
Jessica, I'm glad you are coming back! I love the word
"Ava-ism".....I think I'm going to start using it.
Post a Comment