Friday, June 20, 2008

RECAP OF THE LAST FEW WEEKS


The "Cuthinths", Hannah and Hadley came for a sleep over!  Ava and Sadie were super excited.   They stayed up really late giggling and acting silly.  Then next morning I made them all pose for a few pics. Ava wasn't too excited about it.

This picture was taken after we all went to see Kung Fu Panda.  Mother's BEWARE.....taking your children to this movie may result in endless hours of Kung Fu fighting!
GO REDS!  We stopped by farmington park to watch River's game.  I can't believe I actually snuck a few decent pics of him!  No goofy faces or anything!

Sadie loves her cousin River... he always seems to know how to make her laugh when no one else can.
The girls....Kung Fooing Grandpa Spencer.....they totally kicked butt.
Poor little Sadie is so frusterated lately....she want's to be doing everthing that the big girls are doing.....But, for now, she will have to be content with being a spectator.  
Finally.......Ava got to see her friend Hayden!  Hayden moved away almost a year ago and Ava has really missed him.  Audrey and I met up at Gateway and let the kids play in the water fountain.  
Hayden is still up to his old tricks.....He absolutely loves to give hugs and kisses.  Ava, on the other hand, still hasn't warmed up to the idea.
I told him not to feel too bad because Ava does this to me when I try to plant one on her.
But he didn't seem too discouraged...not one bit!

This is Hayden's brother Andy.  He is the cutest!  Andy was just a baby when Audrey and Mike moved away and Sadie was still in mom's tummy.  Hopefully they will grow up to be good friends like Hayden and Ava.

13 comments:

Mama Mia said...

He is persistant isn't he! Love that she is using every angle to get away from him...at least it isn't your girl chasing the boys! Darling swimsuit! Where did you get it!

spenceandcass said...

Mia, I got Ava's swimsuit at Old Navy in like April. They may still have it online.

Bertie said...

Great pictures and what fun to have a cousins sleepover:) Those pictures of Ava trying to get away from her little bud are hilarious!!

Carly said...

I love the second photo of Ava trying to get away from Hayden. Ha ha ha.

Nicole said...

Who is that crazy little boy trying to attack Ava? He is pretty cute, I don't know why she wouldn't want a kiss from him! Yeah Matt gave me the week off from the primary nightmare, I was very thankful! We are in Montana so we will miss your sharing time, good luck and try hard not to throw something at the kids!

Stephanie said...

That picture of Riv and Sadie is the CUTEST!!! The rest are good, too... :)

Mike and Audrey said...

We had so much fun (if you ignore the tantrum part in Anthropologie :) I'm so glad we finally got the kids together! The pictures turned out so cute! Hayden was so close to finally getting that kiss- maybe next time huh?

spenceandcass said...

Ya! I don't know why she won't kiss him......he's so stinking cute!

Jenni said...

Sounds like you had fun, It's fun to keep in touch with old friends, and I agree, all your kids are dang cute!

LUKE AND MONICA said...

Your kids are so dang cute. I can't wait until our little stinker is here and old enough to play with your girls. We need to get up there or you guys need to come down this way before I get too big. We should plan a Vegas trip or something.

spenceandcass said...

Monica, Spence want's me to tell you that we will plan the Vegas trip if you guys pay for it! LOL.

Bethers said...

The girls are so darling! River looks so grown up. I miss having him around...Carly and Oliver need to bring all of them over some time.

LUKE AND MONICA said...

Tell Spence he is a dork! I know how much he loves Vegas, tell him that we will let him and Luke gamble and you and I will shop. We need to go and stay at the Red Rock I think you guys would love it there.