Sunday, June 08, 2008

PHOTO BOOTH FRENZY!

For those of you who don't know already.....Mac Photo Booth is the greatest invention ever!  Talk about fun that will last for hours!  Lance and Nat stopped by to watch the Lakers game and this is what we spent most of our night doing.

From Left to Right:  Me, (do I  remind you of the deer that Ashton Kutcher plays in Open Season or what?) Ava, and Gremlin ..... I mean Nat.
Uncle Lance.....He totally looks like an ogre. 
Ava.... again........I can't keep her away from the computer cam.
We definitely didn't want to leave Sadie out of the fun!  What a cute ogre baby!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

I love it! Anytime I am on the computer, Audrey wants to do 'silly faces'. So fun. I told Jake to talk Spencer into letting you get the classes. I may even see if they will let me use some of mine for you.

Bethers said...

HILARIOUS!

Jenni said...

That is so funny you say that, my kids play on mine for hours and it is ALWAYS interesting to see what I find when I look at my album...and yes you do resemble the Open Season Deer, but only in photo booth! HE HE HE

Nicole said...

That is really funny, I can just picture Ava wanting to take funny pictures all day long.

Mama Mia said...

too funny! I want photo booth!

Kelli said...

Hey Cassie,

Okay, so your blog is the cuttest blog ever!!! We appreciate you being Stock's teacher. He really likes you guys. I just know that sometimes he get's a little tough. So,I am sorry if there are weeks that he tries your patience. Thanks so much for beeing a fun teacher I know it is hard with a new baby to do that sometimes. Please let me know if Stockton acts up ever. I am excited I have your blog to look at now.

LUKE AND MONICA said...

Those photobooth things are so crazy! It is good to hear from you once in a while. I was thinking about texting you this morning but apparently AT&T is working on their network and so our phones are completely down. I am sooooo annoyed.

Anyway, the pregnancy is going pretty well. Just trying to figure out how to sleep on my side without making my hips kill in the morning. It is making it near impossible to sleep but that is about the biggest complaint I have right now. We get our ultrasound in 6 days we are so excited.

I heard about Spencer's hole in one. I can't believe that. It is so crazy.

Well, take care. You guys need to come down here sometime. We always go up there. ;)