Austin is really wanting to go see that movie..we will have to go! Your pictures on that funky camera are awesome. That is so much fun!!! I need you to come over and help me put some pictures on my blog. I just love ya, your girls are so dang cute too!
5 comments:
I can't wait to see it!
Oh good news! My kids want to see it! Thanks!
I'm glad you said something I have been so out of it I thought it opened next week. We will definitely go see that one!
Austin is really wanting to go see that movie..we will have to go! Your pictures on that funky camera are awesome. That is so much fun!!! I need you to come over and help me put some pictures on my blog. I just love ya, your girls are so dang cute too!
It got good reviews and I want to take my grandkids to it....
Post a Comment