Saturday, June 21, 2008

Tagged by Sarah

8 thing's I'm passionate about:

1-My marriage  2-My children  3-Reading  4-Yoga  5-Keeping a clean house  6-Shopping  7-Sleep  8-Chocolate

8 books I've read and enjoyed:
1-Memoirs of Cleopatra by Margaret George  2-The Other Boleyn Girl by Pillipa Gregory  3-Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer  4-Infidel by Ayan Hirsi Ali  5-The Queen's Fool  by Margaret George  6-The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger    7-The Message by Lance Richardson  8-The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini

8 words or phrases I say often:
1-"No"  2-"Ava, use your inside voice"  3-"Dude"  4-"I am going to count to three"  5-"I need a back rub"  6-"Mommy is having quiet time"  7-"No more junk food Ava!"      8-"Stop making messes!"

8 things I want to do before I die:
1-Travel all over Europe with Spencer  2-watch my girls grow up  3-learn to play the guitar  3-conquer my fear of speaking in public  4-Visit New York again... with Spence  5-learn to play tennis  6-teach Yoga  7-Find a Nursing job that I enjoy  8-start biking

8 things I have learned this year:
1-don't take yourself to seriously  2-don't be too hard on yourself  3-Everyone has their faults and It is not my place to judge  4-Choose your battles  5-Do your best and be happy with that  6-teaching primary is exhausting!  7-Don't compare yourself to others  8-My kids are growing too darn fast!

8 people I want to tag:
1-Mia  2-Megan 3-Jen M.  4-Jen W.  5-Ashley  6-Alisha  7-Audrey 8-Bertie

5 comments:

Monica said...

Loved this post Cass!! Dito on a lot you said...you hit a spot with me today!! So great to know you my gorgeous girl!!

Sarah said...

Thanks! It was fun to read.

Carly said...

I loved this! You are wonderful Cass... I am so glad you are my sister-in-law.

Bethers said...

I am so glad you are Carly's sister in law and my friend. Looking at your book list, I know you will like: A Thousand Splendid Suns and The Host.

Mama Mia said...

Fun to read...I will get on it eventually as soon as I get unpacked!