Friday, May 16, 2008

MMMMMM TOE NAIL ANYONE?

Ummmm.....so let me begin by saying, "Sebastian, you most likely will not want to read this!"

So, I opened a Liter of Diet Coke today and poured myself a tall glass with ice.  I was pretty thirsty so I proceeded to take a big gulp..... when suddenly I felt something hard and poky in my mouth.  I quickly pulled out what looked like a small piece of plastic..... but on closer examination I noticed that it looked more like a ......NO IT COULDN'T BE.....BUT IT WAS.............A TOE NAIL CLIPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You may throw up now.

11 comments:

spenceandcass said...

I don't think it was his.......I think it was in the liter of soda!

Alicia said...

I did throw up a little in my mouth, that is disgusting!! I love reading your blog so silly I can see your house from here and I havent seen you for at least 2 weeks what is up with that

Sarah said...

That is so disgusting! Did you use some of your Lysol in your mouth? Thank you for helping me on my quest to quit caffeine. I will no longer be craving Diet Coke.

Bertie said...

Ewwwww!! :)

Jessica Kettle said...

no. that is the sickest. oh my gosh. if it were me, I think I would pretend it was Spencer's, I think it's a little less nasty than the alternative. shudder.

Mama Mia said...

NOOOOO way!!! Write Coke with a big complaint! That is just wrong!

Andrea and Justin said...

I don't think I can drink coke ever again!

Carly said...

You think it was in the soda??? SERIOUSLY????????? YUUUUUCCCKKKKK. BBBLLLLAAAAHHHH.

LUKE AND MONICA said...

That is disgusting. That is a quick wayto make you want to stop drinking soda for good. I finally put up a new post and I am getting ready to do another one. I know you are so proud of me.

Sherry said...

Okay, Ive seen enough of Spency's flinstone feet and hairy toes. Please post another picture please!!!!!

spenceandcass said...

I got the picture of the feet off the internet. Spencer's feet are much more flinstoney than that. Probably a little less hairy though.......thank goodness.