
"Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use"
-Earl Nightingale
I read this quote today and it really got me thinking. So often I tend to get overwhelmed with goals that I want to accomplish {loosing weight....reading my scriptures.......getting better at Yoga....being patient......LOOSING WEIGHT..oops did I say that already}
I was getting really frustrated last week because I have been trying to watch what I eat and work out every day and I wasn't getting fast enough results. I get pretty impatient to say the least. I caught myself thinking,"what is the point?!!!!" But after reading that quote I was able to pull my head out of the gutter. Every now and again it is nice to be reminded to stick with it.....NEVER GIVE UP!
Nothing is ever
too hard to do
If your faith is strong
and your purpose is true
So never give up
and never stop
Just journey on
to the mountain top
-Helen Steiner Rice















5 comments:
ooooooooh, the never ending battle with losing weight! i have been feeling the same way with my weight loss! i have been trying to eat healthy and exercise everyday, and i too have been getting VERY frustrated with the scale! thanks for making me not want to give up and keep trying my battle against food and of coarse my lovely weight! you know we have to get into a swim suit soon and chase our kids around in front of people...isn't the thought of that enough of a push to get me going...you would think wouldn't you!
Great quote!! Thanks for sharing- I definitely needed to hear that today:)
Thanks, Cassie! I, too, have been struggling! I even hired a trainer, but I'm having a hard time finding the time and will power to do what I'm supposed to do. I love both of those quotes! I am officially inspired.
You look great. Despite what you may think, whatever you are doing works! The scale doesn't tell the whole story. Did you know that Tyra Banks weighs 163 pounds?
YOU LOOK GREAT CASS!!! Seriously.
Food is my drug of choice...I am an addict!:)I am in the same boat...paddling hard and getting nowhere fast!
Post a Comment