Below is a conversation we had earlier this week:
{I think she was trying to tell me that I was being grumpy today, but I'm still not quite sure}
AVA: "Mom, you are really jealous today!"
ME: "Jealous??? Honey, do you know what jealous means?"
AVA: "YES!"
ME: "Well then, what does it mean?"
AVA: "MOOOM!.......... It's COMPLICATED!"















6 comments:
Laughing so hard again!! That cute girl....
Sorry...this is monica....i was logged under the hubs like a dork!
Your little girl is full of spunk! that is sooo cute:) Only 3- can't you wait til' she is 16:) LOL! Too cute!
Funny! Cute picture...I need lessons! Mia also a dork signed in as the hubby wubby!
All I have to say is, "Oh my gosh, get ready and hold on tight!" She is beautiful AND smart.
This is so funny! What a smart and beautiful little girl she is!
Post a Comment