HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAT!!!
(Why is it that you are always pulling goofy faces when I pull out my camera?)
My sister Natalie turned 26 years old today. Nat is an awesome sister and friend and I love her dearly. She is sooo funny and extremely goofy.....goofy in a good way! I love it! We always have a great time being goofy together. Nat is also a great Aunt to my kids.....They LOVE her! She loves to tease the crap out of Ava and loves to squish Sadie's chubby cheeks.















5 comments:
Cassie,
You asked about the background it is actually fabric. I really like it, but I have had mixed feedback about it. Brian has been struck by the green monster, he was drooling as Spence drove by in his new 4 wheeler thing. Let me clarify he was drooling over the 4 wheeler not Spencer!!! Dont want to alarm anyone. BTW Bryn has been by a couple times to get you a no soliciting sign. let me know when you are home
Happy Birthday Nat! Cassie...It was fun to see you and your family last night. Your girls are so sweet.
Happy birthday Nat! Hope you are feeling better though...thanks for having us all over!!
You have got to love sisters! She looks so fun!
Great photos...they really show her personality!
Post a Comment